Canadian Centre for Men and Families Calgary
” a hub for the health and well-being of boys, men, fathers and families”
WE ARE HERE TO HELP YOU
Address: 2804 16TH Street SW, Calgary, AB T2T 4G4
Canadian Association for Equality (CAFE) – Canadian Center for Men Families (CCMF)
The Canadian Association for Equality is a non-profit, national registered charity that advocates for equality between the genders.
The Canadian Centre for Men and Families (CCMF) – Calgary – Currently offers these programs and services for dads, moms, kids and families:
- men’s peer support groups focused on family court, parental alienation and fathering.
- men’s issues and enthusiasts meetup groups focused on the education and discussion of men’s issues and concerns.
- pay what you can afford counselling/coaching program.
- public events, workshops and coaching programs based upon The Boy Crisis by Dr. Warren Farrell, see http://warrenfarrell.com/product/the-boy-crisis/
- monthly mindfulness meditation meetup group (COMING SUMMER/FALL 2018).
- workshops focused on fathering after separation/divorce and how fatherlessness can harm the health and well-being of children (COMING SUMMER/FALL 2018).
CAFE – Calgary and CCMF – Calgary is operated by three executives:
Dr. Dan McKinnon, Ph.D. (Education), Registered Psychologist,
Branch Director, Events/Promotions & Funds Raising Officer
Carol Huber, B. Ed., MBA, MA, Registered Psychologist,
Treasurer, Research Officer, Programs Officer, Intimate Partner Violence Support Group
Facilitator, Counselling/Coaching Services Manager
Don Zest, Associate Branch Director, Media & Community Outreach Officer, Social
Media/Internet and Website Officer
Joachim P. Mueller, PhD, Senior Geologist
Research and Education Officer, Equal Shared Parenting Advocate, Officer for Legal Queries and Petitions, Event Facilitator.