SCROLL DOWN TO REGISTER FOR ACCESS TO THE FAMILY SHELTER
We offer a safe, spacious, temporary living opportunity for single men as well as fathers with children. This unique facility is dedicated to men and families who have experienced any form of domestic abuse.
In addition to residential support, we provide a variety of services:
- Emergency case management
- Emergency trauma counselling
- Male survivors of domestic abuse support group
- Food, clothing and additional in-house resources
- Legal Clinic for family and criminal law matters
- Fathering After Separation or Divorce
- Drop-in peer support group
- Assisting with housing applications
- Outreach and advocacy on behalf of men and their children
- Referrals to additional external services
Fill out the following form to register for access to the Family Shelter
Contact information: firstname.lastname@example.org and 647-479-9611 extension 5.