Do you receive our emails to your gmail account? You may be missing out on important events, campaigns and news.
Here’s how to make sure our emails are received in your primary gmail inbox:
1. Login to gmail on your computer (not through apps on a phone)
2. Click on the gear icon at the top right of the page. Then click settings from the drop down menu.
3. Click on the Filters and Blocked Addresses tab and click the Create a new filter button.
4. In the From box enter @equalitycanada.com and click the Create filter with this search button.
5. Click the checkbox beside the Categorize as field, then choose Personal from the options. Click the checkbox beside the Also apply filter to xxx matching conversation field.
6. Complete the process by clicking the Create filter button.
7. Redo the above steps 3 through 6 using @menandfamilies.com in place of @equalitycanada.com.