Single Dad Gets No Help: His Young Daughter Becomes Homeless
You’ll be amazed by these stories from our Video Appeal Part 2:
A man forced to plead guilty to assault with weapon despite being innocent
A woman witnesses male suicides and lack of shelters for men with children
Oliver, Sammy and Kristina need your support at this critical time.
Don’t waste this amazing opportunity. It’s time to build on our momentum.
Yes, I’m donating to support boys, men and families
From Sex Abuse of Boys to a Family in Trouble: Watch our Video Appeal Part 1
Mark shares the pain of child sex abuse and the lack of men’s services.
Carol fears her son will lose his child to a dangerous woman.
Mark and Carol are asking for your support at this critical time.
Against all odds and despite campaigns of misinformation, we successfully opened Canada’s first comprehensive “Men’s Centre” in late 2014. But we need you to donate so we can keep this home for boys, men, fathers and families open in 2015.
Contact us at email@example.com or 1-844-900-CCMF(2263).
“That’s why the city – and country – needs a men’s centre.”
– Rosemary Westwood, MetroNews, discusses her support for men’s health spaces
Then come out and celebrate with us on December 30th!
You’re invited to the Annual Holiday Party
Tuesday, December 30, 7:00 PM
Location: Canadian Centre for Men and Families, 152 Carlton Street, Unit 201
RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org
Because of your support and hard work, 2014 has been a year of milestones:
- Hosted public awareness events where hundreds have come out to discuss the crises of boys education, suicide, fatherhood and other critical topics
- Opened the Canadian Centre for Men and Families. Dozens of men and women have already visited us seeking help
- Brought your perspectives to an audience of thousands: Fixing family law (TVO), Violence against men (Global TV), Sexual abuse of boys (Sun)
- Launched our inaugural event in Vancouver with cross-Canada plans
- Became nation’s first registered educational charity with men’s issue focus