Canadian Centre for Men and Families Calgary
” a hub for the health and well-being of boys, men, fathers and families”
WE ARE HERE TO HELP YOU
Address: 2804 16TH Street SW, Calgary, AB T2T 4G4
Canadian Association for Equality (CAFE) – Canadian Center for Men Families (CCMF)
CAFE is a non-profit, national registered charity that advocates for equality between the genders. CAFE operates centres for men, kids and families in Toronto, Ottawa, London and Calgary. The Canadian Centre for Men and Families (CCMF) – Calgary – is open on a part-time basis and currently offers these programs and services:
- men’s peer support groups focused on family court, shared parenting, parental alienation and fathering after separation/divorce.
- men’s issues and enthusiasts meetup groups focused on the education and discussion of men’s issues and concerns.
- support groups for male survivors of domestic violence and their supporters.
- pay what you can afford counselling/coaching program.
- public events, workshops and coaching programs based upon The Boy Crisis by Dr. Warren Farrell, see http://warrenfarrell.com/product/the-boy-crisis/
- monthly mindfulness meditation meetup group.
- workshops focused on fathering after separation/divorce and how father absence can harm the health and well-being of children.
- Legal Assistance Clinic
- Fathering After Separation or Divorce program