Canadian Centre for Men and Families Calgary
” a hub for the health and well-being of boys, men, fathers and families”
DUE TO THE COVID-19 PANDEMIC, WE ARE DOING OUR PART TO ENSURE THE HEALTH AND SAFETY OF OUR CLIENTS, VOLUNTEERS AND STAFF. WE RECOGNIZE THIS IS A STRESSFUL TIME AND CONTINUE TO SERVE MEN IN NEED BY MOVING OUR PROGRAMS TO A VIRTUAL PLATFORM.
PLEASE EMAIL CALGARY@MENANDFAMILIES.ORG FOR MORE INFORMATION.
If at any time you feel that you need emergency attention then you should immediately go to the Sheldon Chumir Mental Health Urgent Care and/or call the Distress Centre at 403-266-4357.
WE ARE HERE TO HELP YOU
4610 Bowness Road NW,
Calgary, AB T3B 0B3
Please register prior to your visit.
Canadian Center for Men Families (CCMF)
CCMF Calgary is part of a registered national charity (see below) that operates centres for men, kids and families in Toronto, Ottawa, London and Calgary. The Canadian Centre for Men and Families (CCMF) – Calgary – is open on a full-time basis and currently offers these programs and services:
- men’s peer support groups focused on family court, shared parenting, parental alienation and fathering after separation/divorce.
- men’s issues and enthusiasts meetup groups focused on the education and discussion of men’s issues and concerns.
- support groups for male survivors of domestic violence and their supporters.
- pay what you can afford counselling/coaching program.
- public events, workshops and coaching programs based upon The Boy Crisis by Dr. Warren Farrell, see http://warrenfarrell.com/product/the-boy-crisis/
- monthly mindfulness meditation meetup group.
- workshops focused on fathering after separation/divorce and how father absence can harm the health and well-being of children.
- Legal Assistance Clinic
- Fathering After Separation or Divorce program