Welcome to the Canadian Centre for Men and Families Vancouver!
We are Vancouver’s hub for boys, men, fathers and families. We proactively foster healthy boys and men by filling critical gaps in men’s services that reduce male suicide, empower fathers undergoing separation and divorce, and help boys and men heal from trauma. We support, empower and advocate for men before, during and after a crisis, in a safe, open, inclusive and supportive environment.
- One-on-One Counselling – Affordable counselling for men living in BC aged 18+
- Men’s Support Group – Online peer support for men aged 18+
- Young Men’s Support Group – Online peer support for boys aged 13-18
- Domestic Abuse Support Group – Online support for men who have experienced abuse or violence in their intimate relationship
- Legal Information Clinic – Online information and support for men who are currently navigating the family law system
We strive to continue to provide services at low or no cost to our community. This is made possible in part by the continued generosity of our donors. By donating today, you’re helping us continue to improve and expand our service offerings into the future!